Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2018

MIT Tool Development

Today has been a day of reviewing and developing my tool. This has been one of the most successful days working on my tool. As I progressed it made more and more sense and came together.

I have extended the content from only having board examples and question prompts. Below is my website layout. The website is yet to go live as I want to get a few more videos up.



Homepage:
The What? The why? The how? and about me.
I am going to add pictures of students to this page as it is not very visually appealing.



Page 2 
The Boards- Examples of boards with links to make a copy. At the bottom of this page is a google form that other teachers can submit their boards onto the site. 



Page 3:  Question Prompt- This page has question prompts that link to videos of the students using them. ( Still, need to get that video footage). Michelle ( My principal suggested a link so that teachers can access these prompts to save onto their drive or print) 



Page 4: Example of what argumentation looks like in my classroom. I have One example but will be filming more as part of my class on air that I can use too. 



Page 5: Students Blog Example- This will have links to students blogs showing their argumentation boards. A way for teachers to see the ways my students have shared their learning and thinking. 



Page 6: Creating your own board. This page has links to website and search engines that I use to find my text content. It also has a checklist with ideas to think about when designing your own boards. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

rebeccas@parkestate.school.nz