Pages

Thursday 1 March 2018

Google Sheets Toolkit

Yesterday afternoon I gave a google sheets toolkit at Redhill Primary School. The aim of the toolkit was to provide a moderate to the experienced discussion on google sheets. Before the toolkit, I thought about how I use google sheets in my classroom. (Collecting student data, tracking students work and using sheets for Maths to create graphs). The people that attend the toolkit said that the tips and tricks were used. We discussed features of google sheets that save us time. (The freeze button to freeze the top row so when you scroll down you can still see what column is which). We looked at how to add borders, rotate texts and quick ways to add numbers. We then looked at different formulas to help us calculate functions for student data (average, min, max, totals). Overall the toolkit was great and it was good for me to sharpen up my skills around google sheets.


No comments:

Post a Comment

rebeccas@parkestate.school.nz