Pages

Friday 12 May 2017

Digital Intensive Session Two


Todays 'Digital Intensive Session' focused on google sheets and google forms. I have attached below both my google form and map to share my learning. The session helped enhance my knowledge in google spreadsheets and gave me tips on how to save a lot of time such as dragging down to automatically formulate numbers/ days of the week etc. I am going to try and create a spreadsheet for my student data as I now know how to calculate the average results, and condition the formatting to focus on a particular set of data. I saw google forms as a helpful app to gather whanau and/ or student voice. In particular I am going to use google forms in Parent interviews to gather more information on my students and how the parents view their learning- this will help direct my teaching focus. For my writing inquiry I want to use google forms to gather student voice- I could put the data into a google spreadsheet and track my student voice over the term to show progress and improvement. 







3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Rebecca,
    Great to see you can find an immediate application for your learning about forms and sheets. I find there are so many ways to use sheets. Have you tried importing data from one sheet to another so as to aggregate from different sheets? https://support.google.com/docs/table/25273?hl=en&ref_topic=1361471
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now isn't that a helpful tip! Fabulous Maria :)

      Delete
  2. hi miss spies good start on your matariki photo

    ReplyDelete

rebeccas@parkestate.school.nz