Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

Class On Air 2018 Ice Ice Baby

#ClassOnAir
Throughout the year I will be updating my Manaiakalani Google Class OnAir site with links to my planning, resources, reflections, videos of my teaching, and links to the learners work on their blogs. There are 10 Manaiakalani teachers from various schools and levels for you to check out.


Click here to view my latest video





Direct Instruction
The learning intention for this lesson was to explain our thinking and understanding of a scientific experience. The focus of this part of the lesson was around their oral language and explaining their thinking. This is the first part of a series of lessons, the next part will encourage students to test out their wonderings (hypothesis) while learning to collect and display data.
The video shows the class instruction, the whole class experiment and discussion, and finally a small group discussion with my target students.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see the scientific language coming through when we do our buddy work. My children will learn from yours.

    ReplyDelete

rebeccas@parkestate.school.nz