Pages

Thursday 24 May 2018

Class walkthroughs

Yesterday we had class walk-throughs in our staff meeting. This was a great way to reflect on our space and how we represent our children in our classrooms. It was great to see how much amazing work is going on in all our classes. This gave us all the opportunity to learn from each other. We talked about how our PB4L teaching and learning is visible. How our classroom culture is reflected in the space and how does the space reflect our school?

What next for me?

Although I have examples/ models for students to use I also need more work created by the students. I start could be even taking pictures of them working in science- This gives them more ownership of the space.

I am lucky that I have such a large classroom- but it does swallow up any wall displays I have and it always looks empty. I am going to try and take some of my posters down and replace with students work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rebeccas@parkestate.school.nz